In October 1927, in the small village known as Granada, Mrs. Sara N. Butler founded the present day Granada Hills Woman's Club. The original group of 11 women set the pattern of enthusiasm and accomplishments.
10666 White Oak Avenue
Granada Hills, CA 91344
Membership is open to any woman who has a desire to enrich her life by putting her talents, time and experiences to work on causes that benefit families and the community and have a lot of fun at the same time.
Where there’s thirst, there’s need. We reach out to communities, both locally and abroad,